Business Cloud is moving fast by deploying cloud first Business Technology for business customers. Our Certified Staff deliver exceptional customer service in partnership with Google and innovative providers of the cloud apps our clients need every day.
Can you help with sales and lead generation?
We are looking for sales and marketing folks to reach out to SMB accounts over the phone and in the field. You will need to qualify, demonstrate, propose our services and transition the customers from sale to service. You will be responsible for the business relationship and overall satisfaction with our service for the customer.
Or, do you want to train and support customers?
We are looking for a person dedicated to train and support customers using Google for Work and the integrated Apps and services that make up the Business Cloud Technology Solution. You will play an important role delivering on our unique high touch – service level agreement.
Either way, you should be…
- excited to work directly with clients (we are!) and have a proactive, cheerful approach to customer service.
- reliable and for sure a great communicator on the phone and in writing.
- extremely confident on the social web, with apps and devices, a business software user or even a developer.
- a problem solver who is interested in learning new things and sharing info and advances.
- able to thrive in an environment where taking the initiative and self-motivation are valued.
We offer the opportunity to learn, generate valuable customer experience and become certified as a Google Specialist and Partner Apps certified.
Helpful applications and services to be familiar with:We hire on character, but it won’t hurt to know something about...
How to get an interview and your Google Specialist Certification.
Commendable and Motivating Qualifications.
Sales experience and track record. Support and training experience. Technical, product and feature knowledge. Education, degree (or a huge loan). Intelligence, work ethic, wit, honesty, humour, ambition and a career or life plan.
Department: Client Support Services
Type: Full-time, entry-level
The Support Specialist is responsible for responding to, and resolving, support requests from our clients, as well as actively engaging