Services for Small Businesses
Does this describe you?
Business Cloud strives to be a complete solution to your IT problems. If you can relate to anything on this list, we can help you.
- You work in a small business or home office, are a consultant, agent, or are independent business owner.
- You are PC literate, yet have had hardware crashes or connection troubles in the past.
- You pay about $80 a year for Norton or McAfee antivirus protection.
- You use Microsoft Office, Outlook, Act, or Goldmine.
- You send a lot of emails, with lots of attachments.
- Your calendar and contacts are very important, but you have different versions depending on which device you’re using.
- You work in a group, and it is difficult to collaborate and track changes to your data.
- You rarely or never backup your files, and it worries or frustrates you when IT things don’t work as they should.
How do we help?
Business Cloud’s mission is to help with any IT problem our clients may face, and to provide a complete, understandable solution.
After meeting with us, we will come to your workplace and set up a complete IT system, designed specifically for you. If you already have a system, we will work with you to change it into one that is comprehensive, useful, and simple to use. We guarantee 100% data migration and 99.9% cloud server uptime, so you will never need to backup your data and you will never lose it.
Our specialty is our training. Every Business Cloud client has access to 100% unlimited training and support, no strings attached. This means we will spend the time to make sure you understand how your business’s technology works, and we will train any new users to your organization.
We want to eliminate your struggles with IT, and to disprove the negative connotation on typical IT support. Business Cloud is there for you, no matter what.
+1 (800) 615-6025