- RingCentral Portal (https://service.ringcentral.com/)
- Log in to manage your extension settings
- Outbound Fax Settings
- From the Settings Menu, navigate to the Outbound Fax Settings
- Customize the style of your cover page, company info, and outbound fax number
- Toggle the on/off setting to omit the cover page with the email subject is blank
Now the juicy part!
- In the To field of your email, enter the 10-digit fax number in this format: ##########@rcfax.com
- You can have multiple fax recipients in the To field just like any email.
- Attach all documents you wish to send.
- The order in which they are attached is the order they will appear in the fax.
- Hit send and the magic begins, your message will be delivered as a fax!
- 1 – 3 page faxes may take about 10 minutes between sending and receipt of the acknowledgement. Faxes with many pages could take hours to go through (e.g. 25-page fax could take over 3 hours).
4. Acknowledgement Email
- The results will display the recipient fax number, date and time of transmission, as well as the attachment titles (no link to the docs)
- If you wish to view the attachments that were sent, you will need to search for the sent message in your email
I hope this was a helpful tip. Check back every Wednesday for a new tip/trick from the Business Cloud team.